3W Clinic Coenzyme Q10 Foam Cleansing

I was on the hunt for a new cleanser a couple of months ago and was contemplating on getting something fruit-based when I chanced upon this. After reading the description I began to wonder why I kept choosing the same kind of stuff as if I'm still a young teenager. Haha.
This foam cleanser from 3W Clinic promises to 
  • deep clean the pores
  • removes sebum 
  • be anti-aging
  • be anti-oxidant
This is perfect for me because
  • I don't double cleanse (although I wear minimal makeup)
  • I have oily skin
  • I'm 30+ :)
  • We all need anti-oxidants

How Did It Fare?

Deep & Soft Cleansing

Yes, it fares well. It deep cleanses but doesn't leave my skin too dry and tight. When I use makeup, washing it once with this is enough to remove them. I put very light makeup though so maybe that's why it works. I haven't tried it on heavier and waterproof makeup.

Sebum Control

It removes oil after washing and keeps my face oil-free for several hours. My face feels fresher for longer compared to some oil-control products.

Anti-aging

I haven't noticed anything different. But then, was I expecting to look younger? Not really. I don't look older, which is a good thing. Reviewing the anti-aging factor of a product would take longer than a few months I think. Unless of course if I decide to use those advanced anti-aging products for more mature women, then I would expect for some instant results.

Anti-oxidant

Same as anti-aging.

Other Factors

Consistency

There should be an instruction on the label (in English) to shake the bottle before use. When I first started using this, the consistency was too watery. It was only after using 1/4 of the tube when the product would come out thicker. I don't think it made a difference on the face though but it was difficult working on a semi-liquid product as it would run down my palm and drip to the floor before I even finished closing the tube.

Lather

It needs a good amount of product to create a good lather. Such a waste in my opinion. That's for both the watery and the thicker consistencies.

Scent

I don't like the scent. It smells like chemicals. It's a light scent though.


Price

On the cheap side.


Overall, it was okay. It delivered on its promise. But I'll have to give it 3/5 stars because of the other factors, but that's purely preference.

So, how about you? Do you tend to choose the same type of products out of habit? Or have you tried something different for the sake of trying something new?

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment