Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil


One would think that finding the perfect brow product is easy. But it has brought many frustrations on my part. I know I am lacking in the brow department, and although I thought it looks normal, people commenting about it made me realize it isn't.

Among my brow frustrations is: using my mom's brow powder when I was younger (for a special occasion) and it was way too dark! Black it was! And I looked weird especially if you're used to seeing me with non-existent brows then having Kiera Knightly brows overnight.

Another thing is having them too brown or too goopy. Why are some pencils so soft? It's kinda difficult to make light pencil strokes when they're as soft as crayon pastels.


When I discovered eyebrow products from Korean makeup brands, I thought that they must have the perfect product for me. Korean brands are known for enhancing natural youthful looks, so my best bet for natural looking brows would have to come from one of these brands.


So I decided to try Etude House's Drawing Eye Brow Pencil. The lead/product comes in a slim triangular form which makes it easy to draw thin lines. The thicker side I use to slightly shade the front of my brows.

The product isn't too soft nor too hard, we don't have to worry too much with putting pressure (or less) so the application looks natural.


It also comes with a spoolie on the opposite end so you can quickly run it through your brows after filling them in.

Etude House Eye Brow Pencil on one brow on a bare face
I initially wanted to try the dark grey color because my sparse brows look grey, but they were sold out at the branch I went to so I just bought the dark brown one and I haven't regretted that decision. :)

So what's your go-to eyebrow product? Share them in the comments.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment