Blogging Tips: Blogs That Helped Me Regain My Passion For Blogging

By 12/06/2014


I have been "missing in action" from my blog for a very long time. It is something I regret terribly because I do enjoy blogging and chatting with fellow bloggers and blog hopping as well.

Being away so long, I don't know how to get back to it. Somehow it feels like my creative juices have all been sucked up. All my recent photos of products look horrible, and even content-wise, it feels like I don't know what to say. It's obvious I lack practice.

It is to my amazement now that there seems to be a world (web) wide trend on blogging tips and such. These were a joy to go through. I have spent most of my "let's get back to blogging" time just going through this kind of posts. They are a big help - to refocus my passion on blogging, to organize my thoughts, and to make my photos and photo sessions more pleasurable.

I'm not going to be writing such post. Heck, I am the one who needs help! :D But I am going to share with you guys the blogs with the Blogging Tips posts that I enjoyed so much. You might find these blogs useful if you enjoy this kind of posts too.

The Lovecats Inc | An entire series of blogging tips and tricks. Posts include organization, social media, templates, and more.
PINKPOT | Another entire series of tips and tricks on blogging, including DIY white wooden background, photo editing apps or programs, and other tools she commonly uses for blogging.
One Little Vice | This one is just a post (a guest post at that) which talked about overcoming blogger's block. Quite helpful tips.
six out of ten | The author is the same one from One Little Vice's guest post. This post from her own site is about writing negative reviews without being libelous. There are other posts as well where she talks about PR-blogger relationship from the views of a PR.

That's it for my list of helpful blogs and blog posts. There were others too but I can't seem to find the links (or just plain forgotten to make a note of the blog links). Would love to read of more, so if you know of any, please let me know in the comments. :)

PS. Would also love if you follow me on GFC / Bloglovin' / Google+. Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments